We offer a fantastic tan in the comfort of your own home using Fake Bake products.
Fake Bake is the UK’s leading salon professional self tan and spray tan brand.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. They have developed botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives. Their specialist self-tans offer added benefits like anti ageing, anti cellulite and anti oxidants.
Award winning, Fake Bake has become the choice of beauty experts and celebrities alike.
There is 3 different types of spray tans that can be offered to you, depending on colour, and occasion:
Fake Bake Original (suitable for everyone)
Fake Bake Dark (recommended for medium - dark skin)
Fake Bake Gold (recommended for Brides or people with maturer skin)
You will be supplied with a hair net and removable sandals on the day and a non-oil moisturiser will be used before application of tan.
Before your treatment
* Do not use any other self tanning products at least 1 week before treatment.
* Wax or shave at least 24hours prior to treatment.
* On the day of your tan DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
* Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
After your treatment
(Immediately after your treatment)
* Wear loose, dark clothing.
* Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
* Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
* Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible)
* Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
* Avoid activities that make you perspire.
* Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed
* Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear wash yourself with a mild soap.
* Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's) as they can strip colour.
* Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
* To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
5-7 days after your tan Fake Bake recommend you gently exfoliate your skin with Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish. Repeat this every 2 days thereafter to ensure your tan fades evenly and to prepare your skin for your next Fake Bake application.
We also offer an application of cream based Fake Bake products at £15 per application if you do not wish to be sprayed.
Call Linda on 07957603852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org